Due to sanitary measures implemented by the government a COVID-19 vaccination passport is obligatory for all non-essential indoor courses and activities. We invite you to send us a copy of your QR code from your vaccination passport.
At the moment we are not allowed to give group courses. You can start the eLearning portion of your course at any time. You can also reserve a date for pool practice in foresight of restrictions being abrogated. In case current restrictions do stay in place, we will inform you before the course and you can choose a new date.
Please be aware that once you have started your eLearning course we can only issue a partial refund. We strongly suggest that you fill out all required forms before you inscribe in the course.
This is the first step towards becoming a passionate diver and member of the worldwide recognised PADI family. With your Open Water Diver certification card you can dive to a maximum depth of 60feet/18m.
To perfectly adapt to your busy schedule we offer this course in 3 practical modules that you can complete at your convenience: theory – pool practice – certification.
- eLearning is included in your course (available in English, French and many other languages)
- Takes place at CEGEP Garneau or the Camps Notre Dame de Foy (CNDF) St. Augustin
- You can choose between a 4 evening course during the week and an intensive training over a complete weekend.
- All of our instructors also speak english, however main language during courses is french.
- Our certifications are done in Flintkote, Thetford Mines during 2 days over a weekend.
- Dates between May – October
- The FQAS permission to dive in Quebec is included in our Open Water certification if the course was completed
Do not forget to complete the eLearning course and bring us your signed forms before the beginning of your course!
- Choose a date for your pool practice
- If you choose a course option with certification please call us to reserve your preferred certification date: 418-847-1105
Your preferred date will only be reserved after we have received your filled and sign Open Water course forms.
Completion and signing of a liability release and medical form is required by PADI before the start of any course activity. The reservation of your preferred date is only complete once we have received these forms.
- send them by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or bring them directly to the shop: 2700 Rue Jean Perrin, suit 190, G2C 1S9, Quebec.
To ensure the forms are filled out correctly we have created a help file (available in french only)