Beat the winter and join the dive club!
While the summer dive season is coming to an end we divers are far from giving up our passion over the long winter months. We want to stay active and progress. We want to stay fit and blow bubbles. Check out the exciting new program for this winter’s dive club. Learning new skills and staying in training are just some of the many reasons to join the club. You will meet other divers, perfect your buoyancy and most of all: you will have fun!
Don’t miss out – be part of the family!
Club Program 2020:
- Buoyancy night – float and play (18 nov. – evening)
- Experience HSA – diving with physical disabilities (2 déc. – evening)
- Skills in the dark and discussion with Dr. Neal Polllock (20 jan. – evening)
- Plongée Capitale Challange (3 fév. – evening)
- Be prepared – Rescue sneak peak (17 fév. – evening)
- Surprise evening (2 mars – evening)
- Photo et free practice (22 mars – day time)
- Knots and line handling (6 avril – evening)
- Finning techniques and fin try out (20 avril – evening)
- Refresh – be ready for the season (4 mai – evening)
The program can change without notice and is subject to pool availability.
Prix: (without taxes)
195$: membership and access to all 10 ateliers
55$: price per atelier. Please note the ateliers “buoyancy games” and “refresh” are only accessible for club members.
Special deals for equipment rental are available at the shop.
Inscriptions are open now. You can come and visit us at the shop to inscribe or inscribe directly via our website: click here